Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A journey into the photo vault.....

I always take my digital camera to the game. This started with the 2002 Norwich Navigators season. It turned out to be the last year the Navigators were with the Yankees. In 2003 they would become a Giants farm team. It was a great year as the Navigators won the Eastern League championship. The team also hosted the Double A All-Star game. Roger Clemens had a rehab start.
Anyway I'll be putting up pictures from the 2002 season on my "old" blog--"minor (baseball) details." The link for that ("My 2005 Norwich Navigators blog") is to the right. Pictures were being taken back then with a Kodak digital camera. I'll put in pictures up in order of date on a more or less daily basis. Went to about 40 games or so that season. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home