Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Thursday, December 22, 2005

2006 tickets in the house....

as I stopped up to Dodd to pick up my 2006 Holiday 6 pack vouchers. Great deal--6 undated tickets for $36 and as previously mentioned I picked up 4 of them. The box office was open and from what I overheard the ticket paper stock will change from the familar purple and white currently used to a black colored stock; perhaps the type pictured on the team home page. The gift shop wasn't open but I looked in and there is a bunch of new Defender stuff in there. Not a single piece of Navigator merchandise I could see. I wonder what happened to all that stuff? Also the old Navigator trailer had been painted over white. If I don't post Friday--Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home