Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Defenders continue to add to the promo schedule with...



The Hard Rock Cafe at Foxwoods presenting a "Rockin Block Party" every home Saturday night game starting June 3nd thru the end of the season. This is a new type of promo being offered and the type of new ground I look forward to seeing (actually expect) the new front office team break. They've had a band or two playing before up by the first base berm in prior seasons usually for Grateful Dead Day at Dodd but never a season long series. I take it as a sign that Dead Day in August will continue! One of my favorite promos because the players wear tie dye uniforms and by that time in the season I'm sick of taking player pictures and the tie dye uniforms give me something new to shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home