Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Monday, February 06, 2006

Mystery solved..the past sold and resold on eBay..

I've wondered a couple of times in these blogs about the fate of the Navigators alternate uniforms. Trolling eBay (where America now shops) a couple of days ago I got my answer. The team sold them all to a collector/seller who put some up for bid on eBay. I had some interaction with him on the listings and also another person who had a question about a specfic uniform and had found me thru the blogs. One of the uniforms sold for $151 and another sold for over $100. The black "Gators" home uniforms will be used during "Turn Back the Clock" game promotions this upcoming season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home