Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Goodbye Triple A discount....

I contacted the team via e-mail to see if the Triple A deal of buy one get one on general admission tickets was still in effect and it isn't. They suggested I contact Triple A about it which I have. Too bad...that was a handy deal and along with the death of markdown Monday it's a bummer. I wonder what kind of fan reaction (if any) there will be? When I checked out the Triple A website I noticed they still offer discounts to the New Britain RockCats, Hartford Wolf Pack and the Waterford SpeedBowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home