Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, April 28, 2006

Good Luck Chris and Josh...




Former Navigators pitcher Josh Habel and catcher Chris Curry signed with the Gary SouthShore RailCats of the indy Northern League Thursday. They join former Gator SS Jay Pecci on the team. Curry was one of my all time favorite Norwich players; easy to have a conversion with, always shook your hand and seemed really happy with life. I'm going to link the Railcats page here so I can keep an eye on them.
In less happy news I see the Defenders lost again to the FisherCats tonight 5-0 managing just 4 hits. They've lost three series in a row, 5 out of the last six games and somehow are still in first place. Those bats better wake up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home