Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, June 30, 2006

Three months of home games in the book....


my "record" stands at 17 wins and 13 defeats. I'm on pace for a new personal attendance record this season. Thank God for that self created "gift" 6 pack of vouchers to supplement my original purchase.
Defs ended up winning 3-2 last night with two runs in the bottom of the 16th inning. The winning RBI was a bases loaded walk to pitcher R.D. Spiehs of all people. Nate nailed a runner at home at the top of 16th to keep it a one run game going into the bottom of the frame. Wished I could have stayed. Looking forward to the 4th of July DH. I won't be posting much over the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home