Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Monday, August 14, 2006

Defs lose Game 1 4-2 to the Curve and trailing Game 2


Defenders were cruising behind James Garcia in the first game up 2-0 thanks to a RBI single by Brian Buscher and a sac fly by Dan Ortmeier in the first but it came undone in the fifth when Erie scored four runs, the big blow a three run triple by Simon Pond. Nate's hitting streak up to 11 games now--he's hammering!
Misc fans note: This will be a short post but decided to give back and upgraded to a skybox tonight (see pic). Also Mohegan Sun t-shirt givaway tonight! One of my favs that I totally forgot about. With the two games tonight, I've hit last year's attendance total of 43 games. Can I make it to 50?
Work's killing me; will have a longer post after Wednesday's game.

1 Comments:

Blogger mdeep04 said...

Oh gosh you were at last nights game... were you in the lounge? Darn... I was in Sect 5 as usual... disapointing that we lost twice... and if you payed attention to the mid games... I was the Garde Arts Center contestant...lol

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home