Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, January 05, 2007

Thanks Clark...



for the kind words. It's always special for me to hear from family members. Derin did a great job with his own blog featured in the New London Day newspaper. He always signing autos and is one of those players who when you watch him, clearly loves playing the game. "D-Mac" is a fan favorite here. Having said that, I hope he sticks with Fresno this year and keeps on moving up!

1 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Not the place to mention it, but the Defenders web page announced today the return of Dave Machemer as team manager for 2007. UGH. PUKE. WERE IN FOR ANOTHER NOTHING YEAR.

I'll express my real feelings in the appropriate blog.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home