Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I've watch three games in two days and have not


seen the home team score yet. A 2-0 loss last night followed with a 1-0 loss in Game 1 of today's DH and I left in the 7th of Game 2 in a 0-0 tie ( hey; I had dinner plans). Of course I get home jump on the computer and they're STILL playing thru 11 innings.

Anyway, same old story, same old song and dance my friends. Great pitching by GM 1 starter Darren Sack ( 6 IP, 4 Hs, 4Ks) who made one bad pitch that went over the fence for the game's only run. Sounds like Ben Cox's performance last night. Two hits apiece from EME, John Bowker and Brian Hortiz was all she wrote for the Defs.

2 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

I only got to see five innings of game 2, but it was enough......it's deja vu circa 2006. The McCovey Chronicles are going to be dumping on Dodd again.

My only game 2 impression, and it's probably premature, but EME looked like he didn't have a clue at the plate.

8:53 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

EME ended up with three hits in Game 2 but I know what you mean. Travis seems way more out of it than EME. Only Horwitz and Bowker show any life.
They haven't scored in the 31 innings of this homestand yet.

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home