Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Request time...............

I'll hit 35-40 games this season and I'll get pics of everyone. My camera can also take "movies"with sound and I can post 3 minute vidclips via YouTube on the blog. So if there is someone you'd like to "see" that you've only read about please LMK and I'll get them up sooner hopefully than later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you get action pics of nick p and the new and improved eme?

and greg...did you notice that in the first week and a half, the giants minor league clubs have lost a combined total of 1 game

our lower division clubs have gotta have defenders fans salivating...we have some real comers down in low a and high a ball...and those kids like to win

and after an off day...nate went 2 for 5 with a rbi

it is the yon

11:06 AM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

Hey Bacci40,

You got it. Good stuff up and down the system and yes I'm stoked for the future!
The YON rolls on....nothing stopping him except an off day.

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home