Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Garrett Broshuis pitches great (again) and Carlos

Sosa goes 4 for 4 with a double. But the Defenders are shut out yet again by the Thunder for the fifth game in a row at home despite wrapping out 11 hits. Congrats to Pat Dobson for two outfield assists; one at home.

2 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

I'm out of things to say, bitch about, etc, etc,....... This is the most bizzarre baseball situation I can recall in my many years. 51 innings!

10:27 AM

 
Blogger lance aka lc said...

GB throws another great game! Regardless of the runs we are scoring for him I'm sure people must be watching his progress. I see the new kid Velez had a great day today thus far (Sunday). With our low run production his stolen bases may win us some games this year.

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home