Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, June 29, 2007

Welcome back Tyler Von Schell......


the 2004-2006 Navigators/Defenders first baseman/DH joins the team from San Jose after starting this season in Fresno. A couple of days after wondering where the help for Pat Dobson and the Connecticut team was the answer comes from another blog site.

I know one reader that will go nuts when she sees this.

6 Comments:

Blogger lance aka lc said...

Now we have Klink and Von Schell. What is this, Hogan's Heroes?

4:54 PM

 
Blogger thehondohurricane said...

As Sgt Whatshisname on Hogans Heroes would have said, "Interesting...Verrry Interesting.

5:59 AM

 
Blogger mdeep04 said...

I have been going nuts for the past two days!!!! I'm going to tonights game AND tomorrows. YAYAYAYAYAY! Yes I am over excited. I hope he remembers me. Lol. He better, he hit me with a damn ball. LOL. But hes awesome. ok enough rambling.

9:56 AM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

John Banner aka Sgt Schultz

and Michelle got the word re: TVS

10:08 AM

 
Blogger mdeep04 said...

Hell yeahz I did! Garrett Broshuis told me on the 26th that tyler may be coming back because of ishkawa going to A for rehab. like a day or two later I go on milb.com and BANG! TVS = CT Defenders. :) PRetty damn cool. My friends say im obsessed. I just say Im dedicated and excited. lol Are you coming tonight or tomorrow greg?

11:40 AM

 
Blogger mdeep04 said...

Yeah so I am leaving in about an hour to go to the game. And I'm bored out of my mind and I'm anxious. Tyler totally did not deserve to be in single A. Me and all my friends agree he is a AAA player. But AA is better then A I guess.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home