Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Blog will be dark thru 7/25/07 as work will

take over my life thru next Wendnesday as the old phrase, "Eat, sleep, and work" becomes my reality until then. My game attendance will also be taking a hit. Sorry for the hiatus.

Misc game note: They lose in NB was night in what seem to become a pattern since the All-Star break. In other words, one inning of scoring and not a enough of it, lack of hitting, lack of timely hitting and a good starting effort down the tubes.

3 Comments:

Blogger lance aka lc said...

Lame.

I'll try to throw up a tidbit or two in your absence Greg. I'm going to see Brian Johnson from AC/DC in NYC tonight and may go see NB/Trenton tomm.

Litsch from the fisher cats pitched well for Toronto the other night.

Too bad we can't land a good rehab appeaance in Norwich. Hughes goes tomm for the thunder.

Day game for the defenders in NB today!!!!

10:34 AM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

thanks!

11:48 AM

 
Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Hmmmmmm As I recall (vaguely), sometimes work stinks!

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home