Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, March 28, 2008

6 days away from Opening Day....


picked up my mini plan with free hat and parking pass today. Now it's just waiting on the roster. Who's back....who's new..what does it look like? New names and faces to learn...Bocock, Sandoval, Rohlinger, Denker, Oseguera might be some of them.
Finally figured out how to get rid of the Nate poll I posted last year. It's been replaced with an "Eugene" question based on the vibe I'm getting from McC. And as a bonus a Pat Misch poll is offered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Greg - I gave you some answers to your question over on the message board at sfhardball.com...

3:15 PM

 
Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Cripes, you get a hat and I got my season tix today followed by a phone call from the Defs who said the dates on the tickets are wrong and replacements will be delivered next week.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

Must have been Leap Day that messed them up.

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home