Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Monday, April 07, 2008

Congrats Steve Holm! First MLBB hit yesterday...


great to see that in his second game with the Giants. Have to work tonight and will miss the game. I'll provide a generic update from the box score and will be back at Dodd Tuesday and Wednesday. Note to the new radio guys who I'm beginning to like--it's just Dodd not "the Dodd."

1 Comments:

Blogger lance aka lc said...

Congrats SH. 2 stolen bases against though. I'm not sure if Zito gets run on a lot.

I hope he stays up, he probably didn't get that big of a bonus (17th round), so I'm sure the MLB checks will come in handy.

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home