Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Post 2008 season blog format....


I'll post a daily picture starting with the 2008 season and I'll work my way back in the vault. Newsworthy stuff I'll mention and if I don't or I miss something please post as a comment.
I visited over to Will Bentzel's excellent blog: "Senators Fans Unite" last night and the Harrisburg Senators are moving their 2009 game starting times from 6:05pm to 7:00pm on weekdays and Saturdays and on Sundays from 1:05pm to 2:00pm. Also they'll have 6 weekday day games; three start at 10:30am for school groups so they can stay most of the game and 3 that start at noon. The link to Will's blog is on the right.
Personally I'm real happy with the Defs starting their games at 6:35 pm and 1:05pm on Sundays but sure would like to see some more day games during the week!

Today's pic is Mike Mooney.

3 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Anybody read GB's latest post? This may be a stretch, but it almost sounds like he's moving on to his next career.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

Yes, it does have that tone to it, doesn't it?

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Senators Fans Unite said...

Greg,

As you could tell from my post I'm not a big fan of the time changes. It's hard enough as it was to make it to games, moving the start time is going to make it even more difficult. Have to wonder if the new owners have some type of clause in the contract that if attendance is low they can move the team. The few people I talked with regarding the schedule were not happy.

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home