Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Monday, January 05, 2009

OK totally off topic, but I was getting a haircut


today and picked up some sort of sports magazine that floated the idea of the NHL returning to some cities where the league used to play like Hartford, Quebec City, and Winnipeg, once a year for it's "Winter Classic" game and spreading out the annual and the wildly popular outdoor game to every fourth year or so. Any thoughts? And for us folks in CT, if it were the Rangers vs Bruins at the Hartforld Civic Center (yes, I know--XL Center) would you go?

2 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

I'd rather see Carolina as one of the teams on the slim chance the carpetbagger, Karmonos, would show up. I'd love to have the opportunity to tell him a thing or two using my best vulgar prose.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

Hondo--It asks me to log in sometimes for no reason also.

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home