Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brad Boyer....



Brad got off to a very slow start in 2009 going something like 0 for 30 but he picked it up and finished hitting .294 (108 for 367)in 106 games. He collected 22 doubles, 3 HRs ( a couple of them game winners) and 41 RBIs. He started at third and later moved to LF.

4 Comments:

Blogger lance aka lc said...

remind me to not bring any money to vegas with me next time.

I see the jonas brothers were at dodd. :) looks like they had a good crowd.

how's everybody doin'?

3:42 AM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

welcome back to Ct! Richmond gets a team name on the 15th!

9:38 AM

 
Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Hey Lance.... Did your money disappear at the gaming tables or something more memorable like pretty young ladies? Anyways, glad you're back safe and sound.

Skip

9:45 AM

 
Blogger aj said...

I'll have to check the Times- Dispatch to see what name those poor guys end up with. :-)

I voted for Flying Squirrels, I mean, how could you not want to hear "Let's go nuts for the Flying Squirrels" before the start of every home game? ;)
I think it's the best of a bunch of hilariously bad options.
Something tells me it's going to be Rhinos though. No idea why...

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home