Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ben Snyder....and other stuff



anyone out there with an update on how Ben is doing in Ranger camp? And for that matter Defenders past and present...

Anyone getting antsy for some milb? I am, and the end of June is nowhere in sight for me...I've found myself watching spring training games...at least the UCONN women and March Madness in general will carry me thru the balance of this month.....

I'm sure the powers to be will finally sign off on the CT Tigers one of these days...

Richmond visits NB in April. Thanks to Hondo for sending some stuff along about Fresno and Richmond projected 2010 squads.....didn't see any mention of EME in there


Joe Perez has a link to GB's retirement post...check it out. All the best to GB....he'll be fine

3 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

EX-Defs............

I hope this isn't a kiss of death, but Pat Misch has had two outings for the Mets so far. In each appearance, he went 3 innings giving up zero runs and no bb's. Don't recall K's and hits, but they were not bad.

Jake is in camp with Az. Saw him on TV earlier in the week vs the Dodgers. Nothing specific about his performance, but his Uni # was 15! This sort of suggests he may be on the club as a utility infielder. If he does make it, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Nothing too exciting with former Def's in Giants camp. Pill had a couple of hits in games he's been in.

There have been no reported EME sightings that I'm aware of.

5:24 PM

 
Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Snyder pitched one inning today vs SD. Gave up one run and two hits. His ERA is 6.00. so this wasn't his first outing. My guess ... Ben will be in AAA this year.

7:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if eme gets sent to aa again, look for him to request an outright

so he either catches on with another org that will put him in aaa, or he too will announce his retirement

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home