Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RFS fall again, 1-0 in 14 innings tonight...

to the Curve managing just 4 hits...kind of reminds me of some Defenders game/results/offensive outputs.

I'm proclaiming RFS the official greg's blog acronym for the Richmond Flying Squirrels--really I can't stand typing that all out, especially the Flying Squirrels part.

I see EME is getting his first Triple A start tonight (he's 1 for 1!) and fan fave Brett Pill has his BA up to .294 after a slow first week.

Also check out Steve's blog--Connecticut Tiger Den (link on right) he's doing great work over there with player proflies and updates.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Greg, maybe it should be RFS??? I know, it's weird either way! LOL

3:30 AM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

Kelly--thanks--that's what happens when I post late....

7:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

change the name...but results the same

richmond bangs out 12 hits today...and only scores 2 runs

the eastern league remains death to hitters

bring on short season

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home