Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Waldis Joaquin....



EL season opener Thursday as the constant RockCats TV commericals remind me...kinda of wish there was a game up there today. I'm hoping to hit the Richmond day game in NB on April 28th....
Got to love the RockCats as they have a total of 11 weekday day games on their schedule with four coming in April. Richmond returns to NB in August for a three game set. Giants are trading better weather in the early EL season (April and May) for much warmer weather later in Richmond and much longer bus trips all season long.
Joe Perez mentioned that I should check out the Richmond web site. I hadn't for a while; check out the store, it's stocked--still hate the mascot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dfensfan said...

Anyone going to be a host family at all?
www.cttigers.com worked for me

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home