Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Monday, May 24, 2010

A bunch of "pink" jerseys for auction....


on the Milb.com auction site from several different teams. teams usually do this around Mother's Day to promote cancer awareness. Defs did this for three seasons (2007-2009) using three different styles. I "won" Brett Pill's jersey (as pictured) last season at the ballpark and I think I picked up the other two on eBay.
I also wondering what has become of the 2008-2009 Defenders away jersys that were briefly featured on the Milb.com auction site; perhaps they will appear in the Tigers gift shop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Nice picture, Greg, and awesome that you have that jersey. He looks pretty good in pink.....LOL!!

4:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home