Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend poll of sorts......





It's tattoo night at the Richmond Diamond today with three or four area tattoo shops setting up at the park. If it's like similar promos other minor league teams have run you can get a discounted season ticket pass if you choose to be inked with the team logo.

Oddly we were talking about ink at work a couple of weeks ago and someone asked me what kind of tattoo I'd like--I don't have any and hate needles (yes I know it's not really needles anymore, but I still view it that way--it's a childhood deal). Oddly, and without hesitation I said a Yankee logo; the bat and top hat version on the left shoulder.

So chime in, would you get inked with a CT Tigers tattoo? A Flying Squirrel? Defenders, Navigators, or something else? If so, where?

Tigers front office is this a promo you'd like to run?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home