Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Thursday, June 03, 2010

"Ping" at Dodd is just not a sound......





I'm used too.

Pictured left to right are UCONN stars Mike Olt and George Springer. Thanks Steve!

Misc fan notes: Looks like the water fountain repairs are well underway and perhaps the speed gun display will be working as well.
Gift store has a few College World Series t-shirt, polos and hats ready for sale. Left over Defenders caps are also in there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve H said...

Greg,

That is Mike Olt on the left, Springer on the right.

2:13 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

Thanks...that wasn't you I was talking to when that shot was taken?

How you feeling the day after the call?

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Steve H said...

It wasn't me. I was at the practice though.

I'm still pretty upset about the call. I'd like to see Selig change it, but I can understand why he won't.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

yeah, it won't happen but it's a giant leap toward expanded instant replay review in some form....

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home