Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Sunday, June 27, 2010

For the folks in TN......


P.J. Polk....

Misc fan notes....I have a wedding to attend today, then a birthday party...don't ask... so I'll be updating later on. I'll be at Dodd Tuesday night as my dance card during the first couple of homestands is pretty full. Goal here, as always, is to see every visiting team at least once.
Great seeing my buddy Strat last night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Batboymeister said...

Hey Greg, I saw you at the game for the first time. Only this time, just as a spectator and not as a batboy.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Batboymeister said...

Madison Bumgarner made his big league return. Unfortunately, he lost. But hopefully when he pitches again, he'll do better.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

saw the pic! thanks!

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home