Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh well...I was hoping to....



spring these on Hondo down the road a bit but the Texas Rangers got in the way of a '62 Series rematch. The other fun thing about a Giants/Yankees series would have been the two parent franchises of the Norwich Navigators/Defenders going against each other.

4 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Ha Ha! I thought the original cartoon caption read "Why couldn't McCovey have bit the ball just three inches higher." I'm hoping the Giants can win one in Philly?

2:11 AM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

Go Giants!!!

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Greg, I may have something on the managerial situation in the next day or so. I'll fill everyone in when I know for certain.

10:24 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

thanks Joe!

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home