Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Day - Artists line up for Hygienic XXXII | News from southeastern Connecticut

Brought my offering down to the Hygienic this morning...

a collage of pretty much every ticket stub I still had from the Navigators 1995-2005. Forgot to take a pic of it, I'll update it later this week.

Hygienic is a winter classic in downtown New London as described below in Friday's post.

The artist (me) can be glimpsed at the 45 second mark wearing the famous Opening Day parka (wimp) and weathered (classic) Defs cap.


The Day - Artists line up for Hygienic XXXII | News from southeastern Connecticut

2 Comments:

Blogger thehondohurricane said...

Katy part of your family?

8:36 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

No, she's not...good catch on your part. I was surprised by that also.

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home