Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Sunday, March 13, 2011

sorry folks....



there is a lot going on these days with me outside the world of sports....but congrats to the UCONN mens basketball team-- 5 wins in 5 days! And a tip of the hat to the University of Hartford Hawks womens basketball team...Jen Rizzotti remains my all time fave Husky and the only person I could ever see replacing Geno.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dfensfan said...

On a sidenote, I went over to Lakeland for the day to catch the Astros vs Tigers in a SS game. I obtained my tickets through one of the players I know, and ended up sitting right next to Tyler Clark. I also ran into James Robbins and Ryan Soares so I was able to catch up with them. I feel like Robbins is in great shape this season based on the way he looks now

5:35 PM

 
Blogger greg8370 said...

great update!!

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home