Thoughts and pictures of my local minor league baseball team the New York Penn League Connecticut Tigers; a Detriot farm team. We'll still be looking at former Navigators/Defenders players along the way....

Saturday, April 23, 2011

greg's Navs hat dance....



I mean really, I've heard before I can have a swollen head but this is nuts. You can only wear one at a time right? In case you're wondering I have far less Defs and Tigers caps.
All the Navs caps save two are from the Yankee days of the Navigators. Four of these are player worn, four of them were promos, two were purchased and one was a gift. The oldest (1996) is the one in front with the green bill. It's the one I'm pictured wearing on the front of this blog. That cap and the 10 year anniversary cap I'm forbidden to wear in public with my wife because they are both so sweat stained and dirty from near daily wear. I have a Defs cap that is joining that club soon.

UCONN draws 1400+ fans to New Britain yesterday for the Good Friday DH sweep. Lousy weather yesterday and the rest of the weekend looks lousy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home